Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finding RSS News Feeds (#9)

Before these lessons, I had heard of RSS feeds but new absolutely nothing about them. This has been such an exciting thing to learn about. I can't believe I've gone all this time checking each of my sites individually to see if there was new material posted on it. I had no clue that there was a way to have those sites checked FOR me. I also very much enjoyed searching for RSS feeds to add to my Bloglines account. There were so many to choose from! This has been a great lesson that I will most definitely use in my every day life.

1 comment:

  1. I use my Google Reader to keep track of my RSS feeds. Google has it all. Check out Google Books when you get a chance. It's easy to get addicted to that. As for RSS feeds, I love these trivia/random info sites and I receive feeds from them:

    www.theimpulsivebuy.com
    www.yesbutnobutyes.com

    Ta,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete