Thursday, April 16, 2009

#22: Audio books

This is such an amazing resource! I had no idea that this was even available to us, I'm so glad that I know now. I've never downloaded a book to listen to or read before, and I'm excited to try. I spent some time browsing through TCCL's collection of titles available for download and I was impressed with the volume of available material! New & popular books as well as timeless classics are all available at your fingertips, and no need to wait on a long list for a popular title. I like that you don't have to "return" the item back to the library once your check-out period is up, but the only thing that I didn't like was that it said that this service ruled out the need to go to the library. Maybe it does but I still would like for people to come to the library. Overall, I think this is a fantastic service.

No comments:

Post a Comment