Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#13: Tagging, folksonomies, & social bookmarking in Delicious

Wow, where has this website been all of my life? I used to have to rely on my memory to remember what I had bookmarked on my personal computer that I might want to check when I'm at another computer. I love that it saves it all for you. And being able to browse through all the bookmarks by clicking through the tags is so much fun! I'm not sure that I'm as good at tagging as those who've been using it more, but I certainly plan on becoming more proficient in it. I also love that you can add this site to your RSS feeds. I really had no clue that this kind of organization existed. I really think that this could be extremely beneficial to not only my job, but also in my personal life as well. I'm definitely installing Delicious on my PC at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment